- This event has passed.
LLSC Next Gen 2018 YOGA MARATHON
Calling all yogis! Join us in the fight against blood cancers at the 1st Annual YOGA MARATHON, proceeds benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC).
– WHAT’S A YOGA MARATHON? –
A Yoga Marathon is yoga performed over an extended period beyond the traditional one-hour long class format and performed either continuously or with intermittent breaks (aka complete 3 classes and get a sweet prize!)
– WHY PARTICIPATE? –
To get your sweat, drink and social on! All while raising meaningful FUNds for the LLSC to help cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma and improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
– EVENT LINEUP –
– Keynote speaker
– 9 Yoga classes (across 2 fitness studios)
– Classes starting every hour, on the half hour from 3-8pm
– Each class is 45 minutes (15 min break in between)
– Max 25-28 yogis per class
– Variety of themes, styles and difficulty levels
– Sign-up for the themes that interest you!
– Refuel between classes with complimentary food & juice
– Happy Hour following last class with $5 drinks and DJ!
– PRICING –
– 1 class $20
– 2 classes $35
– 3 classes $45 (*marathon status)
*Marathon status qualifies for surprise gift bag
(Note multi-class packages can only be used by one participant and cannot be shared)
*** Class and Instructor schedule will be released for sign-ups at one week prior to the event.